As a senior, you've earned the right to a lot of things — like not having to pay for your checking! That's exactly the reason we offer Senior Classic checking. Enjoy the fruits of your labor with the added perks, like a free box of checks every year. Plus, you get free services to make it easy to manage your account anywhere, any time. Just use online banking and mobile banking when you can't make it to the bank.
- Value-added checking for ages 62 and better
- Earn competitive, tiered rates*
- Avoid the $6.00 monthly account fee by maintaining a daily balance of $500 or by getting a direct deposit into account
- Includes free perks:
- Free paper statements with image
- Free club checks; get one box per year
- No foreign ATM fees
- Free cashiers checks (3 per month)
- Free travelers checks
- Free notary service
- Free fax service
- Free ID Theft ProtectALL
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free e-statements
- Free MasterCard® debit card
- Overdraft privilege service available**
- Unlimited check writing
- $100 minimum deposit to open
*Interest Rate and Annual Percentage Yield will depend upon the daily balance in the account as shown in the Rate Chart. Interest Rate and Annual Percentage Yield may change at our discretion, as often as daily. Interest is compounded and credited monthly. The daily periodic rate is applied to the principal in the account each day. You must maintain a minimum balance of $500.00 each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield. If the account is closed before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest. Daily Balance Method used to calculate interest on the account.
**$500.00 Overdraft Privilege Service available for eligible accounts after the account been open for 30 days and had aggregate deposits of at least $400.00 for the month and no insufficient items. The normal NSF charge will apply to each item that would create an overdraft on your account. We will send a notice each time an overdraft occurs.