We've all heard of savings accounts that pay interest. But checking, too? Make every cent count and sign up for the chance to earn extra on your balance with Interest Checking. Like all First Community Bank checking accounts, we make sure you can manage your accounts wherever you are, whenever you want. With free services like mobile banking and e-statements, you'll find it's easy to stay on top of your money.
- Interest-bearing checking account
- Earn competitive, tiered rates*
- Higher balances earn higher rates
- Avoid the $6.00 monthly account fee by maintaining a minimum daily balance of $2,500
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free e-statements
- Free MasterCard® debit card
- Overdraft privilege service available**
- Unlimited check writing
- $100 minimum deposit to open
*Interest Rate and Annual Percentage Yield will depend upon the daily balance in the account as shown in the Rate Chart. Interest Rate and Annual Percentage Yield may change at our discretion, as often as daily. Interest is compounded and credited monthly. The daily periodic rate is applied to the principal in the account each day. You must maintain a minimum balance of $500.00 each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield. If the account is closed before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest. Daily Balance Method used to calculate interest on the account.
**$500.00 Overdraft Privilege Service available for eligible accounts after the account been open for 30 days and had aggregate deposits of at least $400.00 for the month and no insufficient items. The normal NSF charge will apply to each item that would create an overdraft on your account. We will send a notice each time an overdraft occurs.