MasterCard Debit Card
Imagine getting through life without ever having to dig for change or write a check. It doesn't have to be a dream! Use your free FCB MasterCard® debit card for all of your purchases — whether you are home or abroad. Our debit card is safer than carrying cash and more readily accepted than checks. And this very same card can be used to make ATM withdrawals just about anywhere MasterCard is accepted. One tiny piece of plastic — a whole lot of versatility.
- Use money from your checking account without having to write a check
- Welcome at places that won't accept checks
- Faster and easier than writing checks
- Access to cash throughout the U.S. and around the world
- Joint account holders may each receive a card (no need to share one checkbook)
- Make withdrawals, transfers, inquiries, and deposits (where allowed) at ATM terminals
- Save on the cost of ordering checks
- Avoid carrying large amounts of money
- Authorization process limits your risk for lost or stolen cards
- Better way to track your purchases
- Receive receipts for every transaction
- Each transaction appears on your monthly statement
MyPic Studio allows you to create a personalized debit card featuring a photo of your choice or an image from our gallery. Choose a picture of loved ones, friends, a pet or your favorite vacation spot — it's your card and your style!
Customizing your card is simple. You simply upload your image and make edits. You have the ability to rotate, shrink, enlarge, flip, and preview the photo before you place the order. It is your card and now you have the chance to design it. There is an issuance fee of $12.00 for this service.
Select a card to begin creating your personalized debit card now!*
The better quality the image, the better the final card design will look. To ensure a satisfactory outcome, align the image (uploaded photo) to the left of the card so required logos do not cover the image.
To create a card using the MyPic Studio Card Designer, you must use one of the following web browser versions: Microsoft Internet Explorer v.7 or higher; Mozilla Firefox v3.5 or higher; Apple Safari v.4 or higher.
For all images, you must:
- Use one of the following file formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, bitmap, or TIFF
- Ensure the image file is at least 1280 x 960 pixels, and not more than 10MB in size
- Own the image or have permission from the owner to use it through proper licensing of the image(s)
The cardholder will receive a message if a problem is encountered during the image upload process.
*By clicking on a card you agree to the Terms and Conditions below
Terms and Conditions
First Community Bank of Bedford County provides MyPic Studio service subject to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are in addition to those found in the Regulation E Disclosure.
Please note that the expiration date may change on your debit card after receiving your MyPic Studio card. If you user your debit card for recurring payments, you MUST notify the merchant to give you’re your new expiration date.
You certify that you have read and understand the “Image Guidelines” and that the image you are submitting complies with the Image Guidelines.
FEES: There is an Issuance fee of $12.00 which will be charged to your account each time you submit a new image and the bank issues a new MyPic Studio card. In addition, an issuance fee will be charged for any replacement to reissued MyPic Studio card. When your image is approved, you authorize the bank to charge all applicable fees to the account associated with your MyPic Studio card.
In addition to your compliance with the Image Guidelines, you represent and warrant to the bank:
- The image you are submitting was created by you and you are the owner of the image and/or you have obtained written consent from the owner of the image that you may use it on your MyPic Studio card.
- You have received written consent from any person other than yourself who appears in the image you are submitting.
- Use of your image will not violate any business or individual person’s rights, including intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the bank harmless, its affiliates, its card membership organizations and its respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, members, agents, representatives, and contractors from any claims, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses of any nature (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) that may arise from the issuance or use of the MyPic Studio card with your submitted image on it, including (without limitation) any and all claims alleging trademark or copyright infringement, and/or the violation of a right of privacy or any other right.
- Bank’s liability is limited to refunding any fee associated with the issuance of a MyPic Studio card and bank is liable to you for any loss, damage, claim or expense for any action in connection with MyPic Studio product or service. First Community Bank of Bedford County is not responsible for poor quality images or for poorly positioned images on the MyPic Studio card.
- Your MyPic Studio card is the property of First Community Bank of Bedford County and you agree to return or destroy it immediately if asked by the bank for any reason.
- If a submitted image is rejected, you will be notified by email from the Shazam network. If you submitted image is rejected, you can submit a new image to design a new card.
- First Community Bank of Bedford County reserves the right not to accept or use any image submitted by you or to refuse to issue a MyPic Studio card.