Health Savings Account (HSA)
Save specifically for medical expenses with a tax-exempt account established exclusively for the purpose of paying or reimbursing qualified medical expenses for you, your spouse, and your dependents. Never think twice about scheduling that doctor's appointment again.
- Save for future medical expenses
- High-deductible health plan (HDHP) required
- Earn interest tax free
- Use funds to pay for qualifying medical expenses*
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly service fee
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free e-statements
- Transferable to next job
- Easy access to balance via HSA debit card
* FCB does not determine what is a qualified medical expense. See IRS.gov Publication 502 for details.
Most adults under 65 who are not enrolled in Medicare and are covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) can qualify for an HSA, but it is up to the account holders to determine their own eligibility. Please contact your tax advisor for further eligibility requirements.