School Spirit Debit Card
We've got spirit! How about you?
Since 2017, First Community Bank has given .03 cents for every swipe made with a School Spirit Debit Card. In six years, First Community Bank has donated over $100,000 to local schools. There is no cost or monthly charge to participants, and cardholders can choose to donate to any school! Call 931-684-5800 to learn more or to designate your swipes to help a local school!
"The School Spirit Debit Card program has resulted in significant support for Bedford County Schools. It's amazing to see how much a few cents from every swipe builds up over time - over $100,000 since 2017! And at no cost to the debit card holder. We are excited to see how much more we can do in the coming years! We are very grateful to our partner First Community Bank for their philosophy of giving back to the community and their commitment to our students and educators. After all, together we can do so much more."
- Superintendent of Schools Dr. Tammy Garrett
- Use money from your checking account without having to write a check
- Welcome at places that won't accept checks
- Faster and easier than writing checks
- Access to cash throughout the U.S. and around the world
- Joint account holders may each receive a card (no need to share one checkbook)
- Make withdrawals, transfers, inquiries, and deposits (where allowed) at ATM terminals
- Save on the cost of ordering checks
- Avoid carrying large amounts of money
- Authorization process limits your risk for lost or stolen cards
- Better way to track your purchases
- Receive receipts for every transaction
- Each transaction appears on your monthly statement