We're here for you and your questions about our new Digital & Online Banking experience.
If you don't see your question listed here or need to discuss anything further, please contact us at 931.684.5800
What is Digital Banking?
- Digital Banking is both our online banking found at my.firstcommunitybanker.com and mobile banking app found in your app store.
How will I login when the new platform goes live?
- You will login with your existing username and password.
- You will also be asked to provide a phone number in order to set up Two-Factor Authentication to help safeguard your account.
How do I download the mobile banking app for my phone or tablet?
- The FCB Mobile app is available for download in your app store!
What if I can't remember my login credentials?
- For security reasons, the “forgot password” function will not work for your initial log on to the new platform. If you have forgotten your username and/or password, please contact us at 931.684.5800 or [email protected] to have it reset.
What is Two- Factor Authentication?
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) is a security feature that helps safeguard your account information when users provide two distinct forms of identification. To implement 2FA, you will need to enroll a phone number (mobile or landline). Once this information is entered, you’ll choose one of three options to receive a one-time verification code:
1. Text message to the mobile phone number entered,
2. Automated phone call to phone number entered, or
3. Authenticator App (download the Authy app here (Opens in a new Window)).
** If you are banking from outside the USA, you will be required to download Authy or another 3rd party authentication app in order to receive a text verification code.
Do I have to utilize 2FA each time I login?
- After entering the verification code, if you are logging in from a secure computer, you have the option to select “Don’t ask for code again on this computer.” This allows you to avoid having to enter a verification code during each login. This option should never be selected on a shared or public computer.
Will my username and password stay the same?
- Yes, your username and password will stay the same.
After I sign up, when will I see my accounts online?
- Once enrollment is complete and approved, accounts will be displayed in Digital Banking within 15 minutes. You will receive an email to confirm that your accounts are now available to view.
What browsers are supported with the new platform?
- We recommend downloading the current version of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, or Safari*.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer is NOT a supported browser and you may be denied access to the platform.
Why can’t I see my accounts listed on my online banking dashboard?
- If do you not automatically see your accounts upon login, please refresh the page or log out and log back in. If you still do not see your accounts listed on the dashboard, please call us at 931.684.5800 or email us at [email protected] for further assistance.
How do I get notified of account activity?
- Alerts are unique for each account, so you can set the alerts to work best for you. To set up your alerts, click your account and choose Alert preferences. There is a Balance and a Transaction section. Choose + Add alert and fill out the details. You can choose to be alerted by text, email, and/or in-app message.
- When using the FCB Online app, you can enable notifications on your device and get alerts sent to your lock screen.
Why am I getting an error that says, “Incorrect phone number?"
- This error is present during the enrollment process and means the phone number you entered does not match the phone number we have on file. If you have an alternative phone number, you can try again. If you would like to update your phone number in our system or need other assistance, please contact us at 931.684.5800 or [email protected]
How much account history do I have access to?
- 120 days of accout history will transfer with the conversion, and your transaction history will build with continued activity. If you have additional account history questions please contact us at 931.684.5800 or [email protected]
Is there a charge to receive text alerts from the bank?
- First Community Bank does not assess a charge; however, there may be charges associated with text messaging on your phone. Check with your wireless provider for more information.
What do I need to do if I get a security alert?
- If you receive an alert for an action that you initiated, there’s no need to do anything. However, if you receive an alert for an action that you did not initiate, you should contact us immediately at 931.684.5800 or [email protected]
What is account aggregation?
- Account aggregation is a feature of Digital Banking that involves compiling information from different accounts, which may include bank accounts, credit card accounts and investment accounts, into a single place.
How do I add accounts from another institution to Digital Banking (account aggregation)?
- Click/tap on Add a Non-First Community Bank Account on the homepage.
Where can I find my account number?
- Your account and routing numbers are listed in the Account Details of your account. Click on any of your accounts in FCB Online Banking to view this information.
How do I hide an account from my FCB Online Banking?
- Click on the account you wish to hide, select Settings and toggle the slider off next to "Display in online and mobile banking".