At First Community Bank of Bedford County, your banking doesn't just stop at accounts and loans. We offer our hard-working customers a wide variety of supplemental services to add ease to their banking lives — online, by phone, in-branch, and beyond.
Whenever it's convenient for you, from wherever you are. It's free, easy, and secure. Its available anytime — nights, weekends, and even holidays. You can get immediate access to a variety of FCB accounts right over the phone, including:
- Checking and savings account balance information
- Recent account activity — such as deposits and withdrawals
- Transfer funds between eligible FCB accounts
- Loan account information — such as balance, last payment, next payment due
- CD and IRA balance information
Call (931) 680-0508 to get started.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Nothing gives greater peace of mind than our safe deposit boxes.
- Protect against theft, loss, fire, water and other damage
- Dual security of a two key system
- Rental fees are low cost
- Privacy when accessing your items
- Various sizes available
- Ideal for important documents, jewelry, heirlooms, photo/video, titles and much more
Notice: The contents of your safe deposit box are not insured against loss by First Community Bank or the FDIC.
Currency & Coin Orders
Currency and coin orders may vary depending on customer needs. Shipping and handling fees may apply for large orders.
Secure Night Depository
Make your deposits when it's convenient for you. 24 hour night depository services are available to all First Community Bank business customers.
Wire transfers facilitate the safe and rapid transfer of funds between financial institutions around the world. We can send and accept domestic and International wire transfers.