Serving our community for over 30 years.
Since we opened our doors on Elm Street in Shelbyville, Tennessee in 1988, we have built our reputation on quality customer service.
From that time, we have grown from 10 to 68 employees, and opened three additional branches. In 2002, we purchased a mortgage business, which is now known as First Community Mortgage and employs more than 200 people.
We have weathered challenging economic times to become even stronger and are well positioned for future growth in Middle Tennessee. Our team looks forward to serving customers in Bedford and Moore counties for generations to come.
- To maximize shareholder value as an independent community bank.
- To serve the financial needs of our communities, citizens, and businesses with the highest degree of integrity, professionalism, and confidentially.
- To provide superior customer products and services to the communities we serve.
- To create a rewarding environment that offers equal opportunity to all employees, while maintaining integrity and professionalism.
- To provide leadership which will help to improve the quality of life for the citizens of the communities we serve.